Home Diet plan for weight loss

Diet plan for weight loss

Share with Friends

Diet plan for weight loss

If anyone wants to lose weight, the most important thing is too strict with your diet. For this, you should follow a well-planned diet chart.

Losing weight is not a big problem if we are following the diet chart and manage time to work out. Work out and diet should go parallel.
Only diet or only exercise is not enough. we have to go with both. For losing weight 75% depends on diet and remaining 25% depends on exercise.
So first promise yourself that I am gonna do this and will follow seriously and second manage your time.
So I am telling you an Indian vegetarian diet plan which is very useful for weight loss.
7 A.M- lukewarm (you can add honey and lemon juice)
8 A.M -Green tea
 
9 A.M-1bowl cornflakes with milk(don’t add sugar) /sprouts/oats
 
11.30 A.M- 1chapati, any vegetables, salad, curd
 
1.30 P.M- 1 chapati, Dal/vegetable, salad, curd
 
4.30 P.M- Green tea, 2 Marie biscuit, sprouts, some dry fruits
 
6.30 P.M- 1 chapati, vegetable, salad, curd
 
10 P.M- papaya
Papaya is very good for digestion.
You can have fruits, salad, curd, buttermilk, sprouts at any time.
For losing weight its necessary to have a small meal.
Exercise is very important with diet.
So folks follow this diet chart for losing weight.
Eventually, it’s also suggested to consult with a fitness trainer for better results.