Why Sensex Lost almost 11% In sept and first week of Oct 2018:
Here are few reasons
1. Cruid Prices are increasing day by day .
2. As cruid prices are going up hence Rupee is at lowest level.
3. FII are selling Shares as US treasury yield increased specially for 10 year bucket and it is expected that federal reserve will increase rate further in December 2018.
4. RBI may tight NBFC norms .
5. RBI did not made any change in crucial rates as expected .
6. Sensex was at higher level compare to different stock markets .
7. Poor Performance of Indian Banks may result in adverse economic conditions.
8. Political Instability due to upcoming elections .